40K Team Event
Judge: Joe Peterson
Registration: Saturday 8am – 8:30am
Play : Saturday 9am - 3pm
This event is intended to provide a more casual event for players who wish to either pair the intense play of the Grand Tournament with a more relaxed atmosphere, or who simply want to take it easier. Missions will be varied and encouraging unusual gameplay and strategizing. There is a large focus on team spirit and friendliness both at the event itself and within the missions. Players will leave with fond memories and a good laugh.
Event Rules and Restrictions
-1000 pts per player.
- Max of 2 duplicate datasheets across a team. (Excluding troops.) Dedicated transports may have a max of 4 duplicate datasheets across a team.
- No duplicate Unique units.
- No duplicate detachments except Brigade, Battalion, and Patrol.
- Teams may be any combo of factions.
- Teams share CP. However, any ability that grants CP once the game is underway only works on the controlling player/one opponent chosen during deployment.
- A team is treated as one player during the psychic phase for the purpose of Smite and duplicate powers.
- There is a 3 color minimum with base color counting as a color. Models need to be based, to a bare minimum one flat color, no bare plastic bases.
Players who have a bye will be asked to play the other member of their team. Their team will be awarded a victory with points equal to the average earned by both players in the game.
Negative Player Protocol
Should a player or team be judged to be demonstrating poor sportsmanship, they will be put on a three strike system and receive one strike. If a team or player receives three strikes, they are disqualified from the event.